- 1 Premade Pizza Crust (Your local grocers)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup (127-190g) pizza sauce, depending on how much you like (homemade or store-bought)
- 8 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 and 1/2 cups (6oz or 168g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons (10-15g) grated Parmesan cheese
- ground basil, to taste
- Prepare the pizza dough by following the prep instructions on the box.
- Top the crust with the pizza sauce, then the sliced mozzarella, then the shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, then sprinkle with basil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. For the last minute, I move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges. That's optional.
- Slice hot pizza and serve immediately. Store leftover pizza covered tightly in the refrigerator and reheat as you prefer. Baked pizza slices may be frozen up to 1 month.
We hope you have the cheesiest day ever!